bisa masuk keranjang berarti tersedia… langsung order gan!
handle : FL (flared, mengembang, panjang)
type : OFF
veneers : 5 with topply hinoki
thickness : 6.2 mm
weight : 86 gr
Speed: 95 / Fast
Hit Response: +6 / Boost
Vibration at Finger: -6 / Low
Overall Hardness: +2 / Soft
Surface Hardness: -5 / Soft
– Conventional 5-ply or 7-ply Hinoki blades have been loved by enthusiasts. But, those blades has not been generally accepted by usual players due to the lack of balance between rebound and speed. Actual rebound is relatively low, and the feeling of blade center is too hard. XQ is the solution for improvement.
– Among 5 layers of plywood, Hinoki is applied to 4 layers two top layers and two middle layers. Lightweight African wood is applied to center layer. Overall thickness is increased to 6.2mm for the improvement of rebound speed.
– The result is higher speed and better feeling without the increase of weight.
– 4 Hinoki layers provide very soft feeling while the actual stiffness of blade is high.
– Blade absorbs the power of opponents ball when player blocks against topspin.
– High speed and power can be achieved by compact swing. The soft feeling makes all kinds of offensive shots very safe. As a result, counter-attack is very easy and effective.
– Player can easily take the initiative of rally by aggressive topspin.
– Modern Power All-round style which is the mixture of stable block and powerful counter-topspin.
– Traditional Forehand attack + Backhand block style which lays emphasis on the power of topspin.