bisa masuk keranjang berarti tersedia… langsung order gan!
handle : FL (flared, mengembang, panjang)
type : OFF+
veneers : 5+2 power carbon with topply hinoki
thickness : 6.7 mm
weight : 86 gr
Speed: 102 / Very Fast
Hit Response: +2 / Boost
Vibration at Finger: +7 / High
Overall Hardness: +9 / Hard
Surface Hardness: -5 / Soft
– Conventional Hinoki Carbon blades provide very high speed, but are to much focused on speed. But, modern table tennis requires more all-round ability of this kind of high speed blade. XC is the solution.
– Power Carbon is a traditional woven carbon fiber material. But, the thickness is reduced, and as a result it provides better feeling and more flexibility.
– Construction is 5+2 ply inner fiber which is different from 3+2 construction of conventional Hinoki Carbon blades. Also thickness is reduced to 6.7mm. The result is better stability while keeping high speed.
– Same level of speed as conventional Hinoki Carbon blades of 3+2 construction and 6.9~7.1mm thickness. But, the performance of topspin is much better.
– The feeling of impact is transferred to hand very well. –
Hard smash is more destructive than most of blades. But, the control of smash is excellent.
– Powerful topspin from mid ~ long distance is easy.
– Power-oriented style which lay emphasis on high speed of topspin.
– Smash + Block style at close-to-table area.
– The players who need destructive speed of topspin but who dont want to lose control and stability.