bisa masuk keranjang berarti tersedia… langsung order gan!
handle : FL (flared, mengembang, panjang)
type : OFF
veneers : 7 with topply heat-treated koto
thickness : 6.0 mm
weight : 88 gr
Dynarc T7 : New standard of 7-ply blade for top players
– The first 7 ply wood blade from ITC.
– Relatively thin (5.9~6.0mm) construction and Mid-High speed for modern Spin-oriented offensive play.
– Faster than 5 ply wood blades of the same thickness. But, very ease to use as a 7 ply wood blade.
– Very clear feeling. Response to impact input is very linear. Very precise ball placing is possible.
– Mainly for powerful topspin from both hands.
– New topspin blade for professional players.
– Good feeling of all wood blade + Improved power from 5-ply wood blade of OFF- ~OFF class.
– Based on traditional 7-ply construction. But, thickness is reduced to 5.9~6.0mm which is the same thickness as that of most 5-ply wood offensive blade.
– Heat-treated Koto of top layer provides optimum feeling.
– Clear but comfortable feeling. Optimum feeling = not too hard and not too soft.
– Linear response on impact input. (Neutral hit response value means linear response.) So player can easily predict the result of impact. This is common characteristic with Dynarc T5.
– Faster than most 5-ply blades of same thickness. This speed improvement is for poly ball.
– Very easy to use when compared with thicker 7-ply wood blades.
– Player can easily make heavy and fast topspin ball.